Last reviewed by Dr. Jobi MaryJo MD on December 25th, 2018.
What is a Fungus Shield Plus?
It is an anti-fungus dietary supplement specially created to treat toenail fungus infections. In this article, I will give you detailed Fungus Shield Plus supplement reviews.
Fungus Shield Plus is a product created by Richard Parker in partnership with Dr. Walter Mills. It is a diet and regimen used by NASA to protect astronauts from infection. The formula was given to Dr. Mills by a retired microbiologist. (1, 2, 3)
Image 1: A toenail fungal infection is one of the common fungal infections in the world.
Picture Source: www.easybodyfit.com
Picture 2: Fungus Shield Plus tablet should be taken two times a day until the fungal infection subsides.
Photo Source: www.highya.com
Photo 3: A toenail fungal infection before and after taking Fungus Shield Plus.
Image Source: quantumvisionsystemreview.org
Does it work?
Fungus Shield Plus claims to be one of the best solutions for fungal problems. It treats the infections from the inside out. It gets rid of the fungus and reduced the possibility of having a fungal infection again.
If you carefully take a look at the strain of fungi, you will be in awe knowing that there are over five million strains/types of fungi and only a few of them are harmful to humans.
Skin diseases in humans are mostly caused by fungi and so it is a must to take extra precautions. An antifungal health supplement is a perfect way of preventing fungal infections.
Products like Fungus Shield Plus is just one of the many anti-fungal products out there that can significantly help get rid of the fungal infection and reduce the possibility of having it. (2, 3, 4, 5)
Is it safe to use?
Image 6: The ingredients list of Fungus Shield Plus.
Picture Source: cdn.softwareprojects.com
Fungus Shield Plus claims to be made from all natural ingredients, which makes it completely safe to use. It belongs to the health and beauty category and needs to be consumed orally to combat fungal infection. According to the manufacturer, Fungus Shield Plus ingredients list includes the following:
- Essential vitamins (vitamin C and vitamin E) – Essential vitamins are needed by the body to combat infection and facilitate tissue repair. Vitamin A aids in the repair and growth of healthy tissues. It also plays an important role in the production of collagen and hastens wound healing. On the other hand, vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and protects the cells from infections.
- Trace mineral – Fungus Shield Plus contain selenium, a trace mineral that helps the body in producing antioxidants necessary in preventing cellular damage.
- Green tea extract – It is rich in antioxidants which is helpful in preventing tissue damage.
- Graviola – It has an anti-parasitic property which is tested and proven effective in preventing fungal infections.
- Garlic – It has an antifungal property which improves the body’s ability to resist fungal infection.
- Red raspberry juice extract – It improves the body’s immune system.
- Panax ginseng – It relaxes the body and gives it ample time to cope with stress.
- Curcumin – It is rich in antioxidants. It improves the body’s ability to resist fungal infection. It also has pain relieving action.
- Pine bark extract – It has pain relieving action, reduces soreness, and improves the condition of the skin. (2, 4, 5, 6, 7)
A bottle of Fungus Shield Plus contains 30 tablets. Two tablets should be taken on a day to day basis until the fungal infection subsides.
It is important to consume the tablet once the bottle is opened as the freshness of the product may be altered within some time. Once the tablet is taken orally, it will rapidly penetrate to the circulatory system thereby delivering its therapeutic effect. (5, 6, 7, 8)
The advantages of taking Fungus Shield Plus?
- It is easy to use and rapidly penetrates into the cells once absorbed by the body.
- Its antioxidant content can help purify the blood. It will not only get rid of the fungal infection but other impurities in the body.
- It facilitates tissue growth and repair.
- It is safe to use because it is made from all natural ingredients.
- The company offers a 60-day refund policy, which is pretty good as not all health and wellness products provide a money-back guarantee. (4, 7, 8, 9)
What are the drawbacks?
- It is not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- The ingredients used can also be found in other anti-fungal products, which means that there is really nothing special about Fungus Shield Plus.
- Many people think that the supplement does not work at all. In fact, it is not featured in any highly reputable sites such as WebMD and Natural Medicines Database.
- There is insufficient clinical evidence showing the efficacy of Fungus Shield Plus.
- Some of the ingredients used in formulating Fungus Shield Plus can cause an allergic reaction and are unsafe for oral consumption such as in the case of graviola.
- It is a bit pricey compared to other antifungal medications and supplements available in the market today.
- The credentials of the one who formulated Fungus Shield Plus is not really commendable. In fact, he is not known in the health and wellness industry. (1, 3, 9, 10)
What is the verdict?
Fungus Shield Plus is a product that can eliminate and prevent fungal infection. Although it is made from some of the best natural ingredients, there is really nothing special in this product that you can’t find elsewhere.
The product works by killing the fungus and prevents it from coming back. Although it is made from natural ingredients, the product is not completely free from side effects.
Some of the ingredients in the list may cause stomach upset and headache. Fungus Shield Plus is a pretty good product but there are other better products out there. For severe fungal infections, it is best to consider other products with potent ingredients.
Disclaimer: This is an independent review. I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the product being reviewed.
- LeanFire XT
- Plexus Bio Cleanse
- Prebiothrive Reviews
- How to Use Vaginal Suppositories for yeast infections
- Lamisil vs. Lotrimin