LeanFire XT is one of the weight loss products available in the market today. It contains natural ingredients that are tested and proven effective in helping you lose weight.
Aside from helping you lose weight, the product claims that it can also boost your endurance, reduce anxiety, and improve your energy. It is manufactured by Force Factor. (1, 2)
Image 1: LeanFire XT is one of the popular weight loss products available in the market today.
Picture Source: s7.vitaminshoppe.com
Picture 2: LeanFire XT claims that it is effective, safe, and easy to use.
Photo Source: www.supplementcritique.com
Who should take it?
It should be taken by people who want to lose weight and get rid of excess/unwanted body fats. On the other hand, it should not be taken by pregnant and lactating mothers. It should not be taken by children too. (2)
How does it work?
LeanFire claims that it helps you lose weight through the process called thermovigilance. It increases the fat burning ability of the body.
The foods you eat contain calories and the number of calories varies depending on the types of foods you eat. Fat contains a high level of calories.
After taking in foods, the body will process them and use them for various bodily processes. However, if you take it a lot of fats and carbohydrates, not all of them is used by the body.
Some of them are stored in the fat cells (adipocytes). With unhealthy eating and less exercise, excessive fat cells will accumulate in the body causing you to gain more weight. The next thing you know, fats are visible underneath the skin.
The fat burning ability of the body depends on its metabolism. You can increase your metabolism by performing an exercise that can alleviate your body temperature.
The process is called thermogenesis. It increases your body’s ability to burn calories. This is what LeadFire XT do; it increases the body’s ability to burn calories which could eventually lead to weight loss. (2, 3, 4, 5)
What are the advantages of LeanFire XT?
- It increases the body’s ability to burn fats.
- It improves the level of energy and promotes the body’s metabolism.
- It improves your stamina and endurance.
- It improves your mental health, especially your ability to focus.
- It augments the connection between the mind and muscle. (3, 5)
What are the disadvantages?
- You should buy it directly from GNC as it can be expensive buying from other sources.
- It contains a high level of stimulant which could have a not so nice effect on the body, especially for people who are not used to drinking coffee. (4, 6)
Photo 3: LeanFire XT may cause discomfort to people who are not used to caffeine.
Image Source: www.dietspotlight.com
What are the ingredients in LeanFire XT?
- L-carnitine – It has the ability to burn fatty acids and improves the body’s energy level.
- Bioperine – it increases the body’s ability to absorb essential nutrients.
- Cayenne – It is known for its thermogenic property. It curbs your appetite and so you will not feel the urge to eat more than the usual.
- L-Theanine – It is a type of amino acid, which is one of the cell’s building blocks. It does not have a weight loss effect but it can significantly improve alertness and mental functions.
- Fruit extracts – They contain essential vitamins.
- Caffeine – It affects the central nervous system. As a result, your physical and mental health will be improved significantly.
- DMAE – This is one of the common components of skin care products. What it does is it tightens the skin and improves the overall quality of the skin.
- Theacrine – It is an alkaloid that has the same properties as the caffeine.
- Additional ingredients include magnesium stearate, gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, and titanium dioxide. (5, 6, 7, 8)
LeanFire XT side effects
If you take a look the ingredients of LeanFire XT, you will notice that it contains stimulants. If you are allergic to caffeine, then you should not take LeanFire XT.
The high caffeine level might have a drastic effect on people with cardiac-related diseases. There is a possibility of experiencing high blood pressure, heart attack, fainting, restlessness or jittery feeling, and stroke. (1, 3)
How do you take LeanFire XT?
If it is your first time taking LeanFire XT, you should take only one tablet on an empty stomach in the morning upon waking up. If your body responds well to it, you can increase the dosage to two tablets every morning on an empty stomach.
Ideally, you should take it 30 minutes before breakfast. If your tummy is not adjusting well to it, then you need to take a small amount of food before taking it. (4, 8)
Is LeanFire XT worth it?
If you are trying to lose weight and is okay with the caffeine content, then by all mean, you should try taking LeanFire XT. It does not only helps you lose weight.
It also improves your cognitive health, stamina, and endurance. However, with its high stimulant content, there is a possibility of mild discomfort, especially for people who are not used to taking in caffeine.
The ingredients used in manufacturing LeanFire XT are all natural but it does not necessarily mean that they are safe considering the high caffeine content.
Before taking in LeanFire XT or other types of weight loss supplements, make sure you contact your physician and discuss with him/her your plan.
It is a must, especially if you have a chronic medical condition such as cardiac-related diseases, diabetes, and hypertension. If you are clear to take LeanFire, make sure you start with a small dose.
Take only one tablet and observe how your body responds to it. If you don’t experience any adverse effect or discomfort, then you can continue taking the supplement and increase the dose to tablets a day 30 minutes before a meal. (8, 9, 10)
Disclaimer: This is an independent review. We are not connected to the company that manufactures this product or earn money from making this review. The sole purpose of this review is for information dissemination.