Last reviewed by Dr. Jobi MaryJo MD on December 25th, 2018.
A healthy gut is the body’s defense to different types of diseases. The body’s immune system is at its best if the gut is in perfect shape.
Unfortunately, many people have problems with their gut probably because of unhealthy eating habits and sedentary lifestyle. Taking probiotic drinks and products can actually help improve gut health.
One of the leading supplements is Plexus Bio Cleanse. It promises to improve your digestion by speeding up the removal of harmful microbes and substances. (1, 2)
Image 1: Plexus Bio Cleanse cleanses the gut and detoxes the body.
Picture Source: anburns.com
Picture 2: Plexus Bio Cleanse is best to take with probiotics such as the Plexus ProBio 5.
Photo Source: d1zqayhc1yz6oo.cloudfront.net
What does the Plexus Bio Cleanse do?
Plexus Bio Cleanse is a bio-product that aims to help detoxify the body from harmful microbes and toxins. It targets not only the gastrointestinal tract but also the blood vessels.
It promotes proper blood circulation and proper utilization of oxygen. Plexus Bio Cleanse also claims that it can speed up the weight loss process, gets rid of excess fats that clog the intestines and blood vessels, promotes the production of collagen.
Collagen is vital in various bodily functions such as keeping the skin and hair healthy and speeding up the weight loss process. (1, 2, 3)
Plexus Bio Cleanse Ingredients
It contains powerful natural ingredients that are tested and proven effective in fighting off harmful microbes that are thriving in our body. Plexus Bio Cleanse ingredients include the following:
- Magnesium peroxide. It gets rid of harmful microbes and prevents them from multiplying.
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids complex. They react to magnesium peroxide when released in the stomach. Bioflavonoid complex contains lemon and orange peel as well as quince. Vitamin C acts as antioxidants.
- Peroxides ozone, which is antibacterial that promotes speedy elimination of harmful bacteria from the body.
- Magnesium crystal lattice matrix that acts as a laxative. (4)
- Rice flour
- Sodium (3)
Plexus Bio Cleanse Directions
When should I take Plexus Bio Cleanse? How to take it the right way? It is important to take Plexus Bio Cleanse as directed by the manufacturer so that you can maximize its benefits.
If it is your first time taking Plexus Bio Cleanse, you should take just one capsule in the morning approximately 30 minutes before your first meal. Make sure you take it with eight ounces of water.
With the regular intake, you will notice a decrease in appetite. After a week of taking Plexus Bio Cleanse, you can increase the dosage by taking two capsules a day.
It is also important to drink a lot of water so as to keep your body hydrated. Plexus Bio Cleanse has a dehydrating effect and if you are not taking in more water, it could lead to electrolyte imbalance. (4, 5, 6)
What are the advantages of taking Plexus Bio Cleanse?
- It is greatly helpful in cleansing the gastrointestinal tract.
- It promotes regular bowel movement.
- It helps to alleviate bloating and discomfort.
- It gets rid of harmful microorganisms from the body.
- It speeds up the weight loss process.
- It alleviates constipation.
- It stimulates the production of collagen.
- Aids with the body’s natural detoxification.
- It cleanses not only the gastrointestinal tract but also the blood and the liver.
- It is made from all-natural ingredients.
- It is gluten-free. (4)
- It contains to artificial flavoring, color, or preservatives.
- It is 100% vegetarian.
- The company offers a 60-day money back guarantee.
- You can buy it in an economic combo pack.
- The company behind Plexus Bio Cleanse is an established international company.
- It comes with tons of health benefits. (2)
Are there any disadvantages?
- There is no enough clinical studies to support the product claims.
- Some ingredients cannot be naturally harvested.
- You cannot buy it from the traditional brick and mortar store. It is only available on the official Plexus Worldwide website, eBay, and Amazon. (2, 4, 9)
What are the side effects of Plexus Bio Cleanse?
Some people experience a mild discomfort while taking Plexus Bio Cleanse. Some reported that they experienced a headache and abdominal cramping.
These can be caused by excessive water loss. Which is why it is important to drink plenty of water so as to prevent Plexus Bio Cleanse side effects. In rare instances, some people experience mild skin itching and swelling, flu-like symptoms, dehydration, and diarrhea. (6, 7, 8)
Is it worth it?
Plexus Bio Cleanse is one of the products that can certainly improve the condition of the gut. It is made from all natural ingredients.
The company also claims that it is safe and does not cause any side effects. While it is true that the product truly works, there are a few reported side effects such as skin itching, inflammation, stomach upset, and discomfort.
Aside from Plexus Bio Cleanse, there are other products out there that works the same way minus the side effects. Plexus Bio Cleanse is not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Some of its ingredients can’t be harvested naturally.
When it comes to effectiveness and side effects, one must remember that there is no such a perfect product. The effectiveness and side effects depend on the person’s biochemical makeup.
The product may work to some but not for all. So, it is a matter of testing out which product suits you the best. Aside from taking products like Plexus Bio Cleanse, you also need to carefully watch on what you eat.
Make sure you eat a well-balanced meal and lead an active healthy lifestyle. A simple walking and jogging can actually help your body in burning excess fats. (1, 6, 9, 10)
Disclaimer: This article is created to create product awareness and disseminate information. We are not connected with the company that produces Plexus Bio Cleanse. We do not promote or discourage the use of Plexus Bio Cleanse. This is an honest independent review.