There are various types of supplements available today and one that is gaining popularity is prebiotic.
This good bacteria is gentle to the digestive system helping you prevent different types of gastrointestinal problems. One prebiotic product that is extremely popular today is Prebiothrive.
Image 1: This is what the packaging of Prebiothrive looks like.
Picture Source: gundrymd.com
Picture 2: She back part of Prebiothrive packaging which outlines the usage instructions and ingredients.
Photo Source: discountdietarysupplements.science
Why is prebiotics important?
Photo 3: A healthy gut is important to keep the diseases away.
Image Source: cdn.powerofpositivity.com
Prebiotics are microorganisms that help balances the number of good bacteria in the gut. The usual diet is not enough to supply the much-needed number of prebiotics in the body.
In fact, antibiotic use and environmental factors can greatly reduce the level of prebiotics. Which is why it is important to take a supplement that contains powerful prebiotic. Prebiothrive is packed with powerful prebiotics such as acacia gum, guar gum, flaxseed, and agave inulin.
What is Prebiothrive?
It is the newest addition to the nutrition formula of Gundry MD Company. Being prebiotic, it supports the normal and healthy function of the digestive/gastrointestinal system.
If you include Prebiothrive in your diet, you will feel healthier than before. Bloating and constipation will be alleviated which leads to an increase in energy level. (1, 2, 3, 4)
Prebiothrive Health Benefits
- It improves digestion.
- It prevents the possibility of gastrointestinal-related conditions.
- It balances good bacteria in the gut.
- It improves the body’s energy level.
- It helps in managing the cholesterol level in the body.
- It is helpful in preventing various types of disease because a healthy gut is a healthy body.
- It aids in weight loss because of its high fiber content. Once you take in Prebiothrive, you will feel full for a long period of time. Food craving will be reduced significantly leading to weight loss in the long run.
- It is sugar-free, which is beneficial in patients with diabetes mellitus. It does not contain any chemicals, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners.
- It is beneficial for people with allergies because it is soy free and lectin-free. (3, 4, 5, 6)
Prebiothrive offers a 90-day refund policy. If you are unhappy with the product, then you can have it shipped back and ask for your money back. (4, 5)
Prebiothrive contains only organic/natural ingredients such as the following:
- Acacia gum/Gum Arabia – It is rich in fiber which aids in constipation. It makes you feel full for a long period of time. Food craving will be reduced significantly leading to weight loss.
- Flax seeds – It is rich in omega 3 fatty acid and lignans. The former is beneficial for your cardiovascular health while the former has a natural anti-inflammatory property. Lastly, flax seeds do have fiber content which is beneficial for digestion.
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) – Prebiothrive contains a safe level of Galacto-oligosaccharides, which is beneficial for the gut.
- Agave Inulin – It is rich in iron, a mineral that transports oxygen to various parts of the body. Agave contains saponins, a substance that can significantly lower the level of cholesterol in the body. Agave contains inulin, a healthy form of bacteria which is healthy
- Guar Gum – It acts as a laxative. What it does is it moisturizes the stool, absorbs the excess liquid which is beneficial in people with diarrhea. (5, 6, 7, 8)
Is Prebiothrive effective?
Prebiothrive is formulated to aid in digestion and to generally take good care of your gastrointestinal health. Many people who have tried it say that it works for them.
Prebiotics are all natural and they are generally effective and safe. However, the body’s response varies depending on the body’s biochemical makeup. If you are suffering from chronic medical conditions, it is best to get approval from your doctor before taking any types of supplements/products.
Is it safe to use?
Prebiothrive is made from all natural ingredients, which makes it not only effective but safe too. It has undergone rigorous testing by an independent third party facility.
However, if you have any underlying medical conditions, especially chronic medical conditions, it is best to seek the approval of your doctor. (2, 4)
How to take Prebiothrive?
It is a water-soluble mix and ideally should be drunk in the morning. However, it would take around 45 days to 90 days for you to see the full results.
Start your morning with a dose of Prebiothrive. You just need to add a scoop of Prebiothrive in a glass of water or your preferred beverage or smoothie. (3, 5)
One of the complaints of people who tried taking Prebiothrive is its taste. According to them, Prebiothrive tastes bad. Another complaint is that it is not soluble enough. (4, 10)
Prebiothrive side effects
Side effects are not common in healthy individuals. However, those who have existing medical conditions might experience a few discomforts while taking Prebiothrive.
The risk of side effects can be minimized if you take Prebiothrive as directed by the manufacturer. Some of the side effects include the following:
- A feeling of bloating
- Abdominal discomfort (2)
Prebiothrive contains flaxseed, which might lower the level of blood sugar. There are also a few side effects on pregnant and lactating women.
It is important to take Prebiothrive as directed by the manufacturer so as to limit the side effects. It is also important to consult your primary care physician before taking Prebiothrive or any types of supplements, especially if you have an underlying medical condition.
The gastrointestinal system plays a very important role in the body’s overall nutrition. Majority of the body’s immune system is in the gut which is why it is important to maintain a healthy digestive system so as to maintain optimal health.
Prebiothrive is a great product as it contains powerful prebiotics, made from all natural ingredients, checked by an independent third party facility, and is reasonably priced. Not to mention, you can get your money back in case you are not satisfied with the product. (2, 5, 9, 10)
Disclaimer: The purpose of this review is not to promote the product but to create awareness and disseminate information. I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the product being reviewed.