- What is M367 white pill?
What is M367 white pill?
M367 is an imprint on a pill identified as white in a capsule shape. The pill is a combination of two active ingredients acetaminophen 325 mg and hydrocodone bitartrate 10 mg. It is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. M367 pill contains an opioid (narcotic) pain reliever hydrocodone and a non-opioid pain reliever acetaminophen. Acetaminophen is less potent pain reliever added in this combination to increase hydrocodone effects. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
- Imprint: M367
- Strength: 325 mg / 10 mg
- Color: White
- Size: 15.00 mm
- Shape: Capsule-shape
- Availability: Prescription only
- Drug Class: Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category: C – Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule: Schedule 2 – High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Inactive Ingredients: crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, corn starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
What are labelers/repackagers of M367 pill?
Different labelers/repackagers of M367 pill with their NDC codes are:
- 00406-0125 Mallinckrodt Inc. (labeler)
- 54569-5240 A-S Medication Solutions, LLC (repackager)
- 49999-0169 Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)
- 66267-0319 Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc. (repackager)
- 67544-0670 Prepak Systems Inc. (repackager)
- 60429-0574 Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)
Active ingredients of M367 pill and identification
Hydrocodone belongs to the pharmacological class of opioid analgesic and occurs as fine, white crystals or as a crystalline powder.
Acetaminophen or paracetamol pharmacologically categorized as a non-opiate, non-salicylate analgesic and antipyretic. It occurs as a white, odorless, slightly bitter crystalline powder.
M367 pill chemistry
M367 pill is a combination of two active ingredients: acetaminophen and hydrocodone.
IUPAC name: N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethanamide
Molecular formula: C8H9NO2
Molecular weight: 151.163 g/mol
Drug class: Acetaminophen belongs to the organic class of compounds known as 1-hydroxy-2-unsubstituted benzenoids, which are phenols unsubstituted at the 2-position.
IUPAC name: 4,5α-epoxy-3-methoxy-17-methylmorphinan-6-one
Molecular formula: C18H21NO3
Molecular weight: 299.368 g/mol
Drug class: Hydrocodone belongs to the organic class of compounds named morphinans which are polycyclic compounds with a four-ring skeleton with three condensed six-member rings forming a partially hydrogenated phenanthrene moiety, one of which is aromatic while the two others are alicyclic.
M367 white pill uses
M367 pill is used in the treatment of moderate to severe pain including back pain, severe pain and rheumatoid arthritis. It is also used for the symptomatic relief of nonproductive cough, alone or in combination with other antitussives or expectorants.
FDA approved indications are:
- Severe Pain
- Moderate Pain
M367 white pill legal status
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 500 mg/5 mg is categorized as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA). This means that this drug has a high potential for abuse. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
What are different brand names for hydrocodone/acetaminophen?
Different brand names for hydrocodone/acetaminophen are: Vicodin, Lorcet, Lortab, Norco, Xodol, Hycet.
M367 white pill side effects
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone may cause following side effects:
Common side effects:
- Nausea, vomiting
Serious side effects:
- Difficulty with breathing, allergy, and swelling of the face, lips, tongue or hives
- Decreased breathing, bradycardia
- Feeling anxious, fearful, or depressed; mood swings
- Confusion, unusual thoughts
- Difficulty urinating
- Upper abdominal pain, itching, little appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice
- Skin redness or rash that causes blistering
How long M367 white pill stays in the system?
Most users should have cleared the M367 pill from their system within 1 day, but may not clear its metabolite norhydrocodone for up to 2 days.